- Registered on: 15 Dec 2008
- Last connection: 26 Apr 2017
27 Apr 2017
- 10:28 Exiv2 Patch #1292: Fix targeting Windows XP (regression)
- Thank you Robin (and for all of your work!).
Robin Mills wrote:
> I thought I had to do something like this to ...
26 Apr 2017
- 13:37 Exiv2 Feature #1176: Validate HUGE file support
- Thank you for the explanation. Completely understood about not changing anything now with a release pending of course...
- 09:47 Exiv2 Feature #1176: Validate HUGE file support
- Just a note to say that while I of course appreciate huge file support being looked into I don't think its support sh...
- 12:56 Exiv2 Patch #1292 (Closed): Fix targeting Windows XP (regression)
- SRW lock functions are used since r4308, these are only available since Windows Vista and some since Windows 7. The a...
19 Jul 2011
- 07:38 Exiv2 Bug #750: Assertion in XmpParser::encode should be an exception
- I had problems with the assert too and locally had replaced it with a 'continue' for the loop (not the best solution ...
11 Jun 2010
- 04:56 Exiv2 Patch #709 (Closed): typo in XMPCore_Impl.hpp
- Since revision 2064 pragma warnings were disabled for non-MSVC builds, however this was done by using the faulty defi...
11 Dec 2008
- 11:57 Exiv2 Bug #589 (Closed): SVN property changes
- Some newer files didn't have SVN properties set such as svn:eol-style and svn:keywords, the attached patch fixes this...
- 10:53 Exiv2 Bug #586: ValueType<T> constructor makes assumptions of the endianness of the machine
- Fixed by revision 1695, the above code now gives the same result on both little and big endian machines. There's no n...
21 Sep 2006
- 08:10 Exiv2 Bug #487 (Closed): Crash in exiv2.exe (built with VC++ 2005 Express) when examing TIFF images
- When running exiv2.exe (with as parameter any TIFF image), there's a crash in tiffparser.cpp:154 (function TiffDecode...
Also available in: Atom