- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 31 Jan 2009
- Last connection: 16 Jan 2012
16 Jan 2012
- 11:24 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Adding new XMP namespaces
- Thanks for the pointers Andreas!
I re-worked the way tags are assigned to an image in pyexiv2, and Benjamin’s test...
15 Jan 2012
- 12:23 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Adding new XMP namespaces
- Regarding your first point (the type attribute of the XmpTag is not correct, it's the empty string, but should be "Re...
- 12:04 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Adding new XMP namespaces
- Thanks for your investigation Benjamin.
I reviewed the change you suggest in pyexiv2 and it may fix the issue for th...
14 Jan 2012
- 10:05 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Cross compiling libexiv2 for windows on linux
- The latest version of the script above can be found in pyexiv2's trunk branch: http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~osomon/py...
08 Jan 2012
- 13:49 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Adding new XMP namespaces
- I can confirm Benjamin’s findings: pyexiv2 relies on libexiv2 to determine the type of a given tag and it doesn’t all...
20 Nov 2011
- 14:06 Exiv2 Forum: RE: pyexiv2 0.3.1 released
- I have published a win64 installer for pyexiv2 0.3.2 (Python 2.7) that ships Robin’s build.
It is available at http:...
14 Nov 2011
- 00:53 Exiv2 Forum: RE: pyexiv2 0.3.1 released
- Thanks so much for your work on this Robin!
I’ll test it shortly and will let you know how well it works.
24 Oct 2011
- 10:35 Exiv2 Forum: pyexiv2 0.3.2 released
- I just released "pyexiv2 0.3.2":https://launchpad.net/pyexiv2/0.3.x/0.3.2.
This is a brown-paper-bag release that ...
23 Oct 2011
- I am pleased to announce that "pyexiv2 0.3.1":https://launchpad.net/pyexiv2/0.3.x/0.3.1 was released today.
31 Dec 2010
- I am pleased to announce that "pyexiv2 0.3.0":https://launchpad.net/pyexiv2/0.3.x/0.3 was released today.
Also available in: Atom