- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05 Jul 2015
- Last connection: 29 Jul 2015
20 Jul 2015
- How can i output a posprocessing result to a file in the JPEG format from Raw image? If Exiv2 not works,can you give ...
19 Jul 2015
- 23:55 Exiv2 Forum: RE: How to open a full path image
- It works!
- I want to use Exiv2::ImageFactory to open an image with absoluteFilePath.For example ,"Exiv2::ImageFactory::open("C:\...
13 Jul 2015
- For example, I have a Canon raw file "test.cr2",the code "cout<<“artist： ”<< exifData["Exif.Image.Artist"]<<endl;" is...
- 01:29 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Read interpreted exif-values from ExifData
- ISOSpeed is also defined in "Exif.CanonCs.ISOSpeed" and "Exif.Photo.ISOSpeed",but your code is " Exiv2::ExifData::con...
07 Jul 2015
- 13:32 Exiv2 Forum: RE: How to modify GPS Information
- Thank you very much! I have solved this problem.
- 13:31 Exiv2 Forum: RE: How to modify GPS Information
- Thank you very much! I solve this problem.
06 Jul 2015
- For example, I want to modify "Exif.GPSInfo.GPSLatitude" ,its type is RATIONAL , but the latitude is expressed as ...
- 00:59 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Using Exiv2 library with QT
- I want to use visual studio 2013 ,Qt5 and exiv2 library to make a GUI program in windows.
- 00:51 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Using Exiv2 library with QT
- Can I just use exiv2 library and Qt5 to make some programs in windows?
Also available in: Atom