- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03 Jan 2012
- Last connection: 28 Jan 2015
28 Jan 2015
- 07:25 Exiv2 Forum: Example image
- The example image above is "BabyGnuTux-BigWLPG.jpg":https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bhenne/PhotoPrivateMetadataView...
- ... without manually walking through the (numbered) elements of a complex metadata object by trial and error?
22 Jun 2014
- 03:37 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Exiv2 in Chrome extension
- Thank you!
More example images including GPS data and embedded person tags are located at
21 Jun 2014
- 12:02 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Exiv2 in Chrome extension
- I cannot reproduce the error you reported: invalid file in package: ._.
bin/ is relative to extension's main direc...
12 Jun 2014
- 00:42 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Exiv2 in Chrome extension
- See updated https://github.com/bhenne/ChromeExtension-PhotoMetadataPrivacy/blob/master/INSTALL for error handling.
11 Jun 2014
- 14:49 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Exiv2 in Chrome extension
- I just shared the code of the Chrome extension that uses exiv2 via native client: https://github.com/bhenne/ChromeExt...
04 Mar 2014
- 09:53 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Exiv2 in Chrome extension
- Sorry, just renamed the github repo: https://github.com/bhenne/naclports-exiv2
- We built a Chrome extension that uses exiv2 via Native Client for reading metadata.
The extension will be published ...
14 Jan 2013
how does one correctly build the documentation? A @make doc@ does not work right after a @make@ or @cmake@ usi...
19 Jan 2012
- 07:55 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Adding new XMP namespaces
- Andreas Huggel wrote:
> Yes, that doesn't work either. It needs to be fixed in Exiv2, similar to #799. I've only cha...
Also available in: Atom