- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 24 Jan 2009
- Last connection: 23 Nov 2009
23 Nov 2009
- 12:13 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Charset conversion
- The specification says that it consist of one or more control functions, a control function consists of the escape co...
14 Oct 2009
- 01:05 Exiv2 Patch #649: Converter fixes
- And here is another fix for conversion of iptc SubLocation.
10 Oct 2009
- 02:24 Exiv2 Patch #649: Converter fixes
- Exif.GPSInfo.GPSDateStamp is correct, it was a bug in gpscorrelate (see http://bugs.debian.org/529202 ), sorry for th...
06 Oct 2009
- 14:17 Exiv2 Patch #649 (Closed): Converter fixes
- The first patch fixes parsing of Exif.GPSInfo.GPSDateStamp and handling of decimal point in Exif.GPSInfo.GPSTimeStamp...
15 Sep 2009
- 13:39 Exiv2 Bug #645: Conversion from XMP sidecar leaks XMP-SDK exception. (digiKam bug 204042)
- And this is the correct version of the patch ;)
- 13:14 Exiv2 Bug #645: Conversion from XMP sidecar leaks XMP-SDK exception. (digiKam bug 204042)
- The attached patch should fix it.
12 Sep 2009
- 03:07 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Charset conversion
- This patch adds the basic IPTC charset support:
- charset autodetection
- fix for conversion from IPTC to XMP
06 Sep 2009
- Hi Andreas,
Are there any plans how to fix the charset problems? Current situation is not ideal:
- XMP is alway...
- 13:49 Exiv2 Feature #648 (Closed): backup files
- There could be an option to keep the original file in writeMetadata, as a backup.
Exiv2 copies the file anyway, so...
14 Jun 2009
- 14:42 Exiv2 Bug #639 (New): Editing existing XMP properties in XMP sidecars does not work
- XMP sidecar converts xmp to exif and iptc on read and back on write. Changes done
directly in XMP are overwritten.
Also available in: Atom