- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 05 Sep 2016
- Last connection: 14 Mar 2017
14 Mar 2017
- 17:35 Exiv2 Bug #1284: Possible exiv2 0.26-svn bug
- It is crashing from digiKam. Gilles is aware of the issue now. Initially he thought Exiv2 is the one not creating C++...
- 17:14 Exiv2 Bug #1284: Possible exiv2 0.26-svn bug
- I just found out that it crashes on Manjaro too.
I narrowed the issue down and looks like it only crashes when:
- 15:38 Exiv2 Bug #1284: Possible exiv2 0.26-svn bug
- Hello Robin,
Thank you very much for taking the time to investigate this.
The mountains on the picture are Cana...
13 Mar 2017
- 15:18 Exiv2 Bug #1284 (Closed): Possible exiv2 0.26-svn bug
Here is a sample image:
The XMP packet in...
11 Mar 2017
- 02:01 Exiv2 Bug #1267: exiv2 0.26-svn,mp4 video, exiv can't read gps info
- In case you are interested, this project has done not a bad job on reading writing mp4 metadata.
10 Mar 2017
- 06:17 Exiv2 Bug #1283 (Closed): Exiv2 crash when Pentax makernote tags parser being used
- It looks like some of the metadata created by Pentax K-S1 might not be supported very well by Exiv2.
More details ...
- 06:04 Exiv2 Bug #1282 (Closed): crash in Exiv2 shared library when JPEG parser is processing the file
- More details can be found here: https://bugs.kde.org/show_bug.cgi?id=377434
exiv2 called via API by digiKam.
- 05:56 Exiv2 Bug #1281 (Closed): crash in Exiv2, XMP parser class and in Adobe XMP SDK
- Probably something in my image in XMP metadata is not well interpreted by Exiv2.
exiv2 called by digiKam via API (ht...
- 05:41 Exiv2 Bug #1280 (Closed): crash in Exiv2 shared library when a video file is under construction
I started compressing an mp4 file saving the output to the original directory. digiKam detected a change, tri...
08 Feb 2017
- 17:59 Exiv2 Bug #1275: Exiv2 0.26-svn issue with ExifTags class MPF tags UPSTREAM
- Hello Robin,
I cannot answer you questions since I am just a digiKam user however I am trying to get Gilles @ digi...
Also available in: Atom