- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04 May 2015
- Last connection: 22 May 2015
23 May 2015
- 06:15 Exiv2 Feature #1075: Swedish translation of exiv2
- Noticed some tech-errors in the file with msgfmt, corrected - THIS should be the final one.
22 May 2015
- 18:21 Exiv2 Feature #1075: Swedish translation of exiv2
- Here's comes the last update from me for a while I believe. Typos and other things were corrected after a second read...
15 May 2015
- 20:55 Exiv2 Feature #1075: Swedish translation of exiv2
- Thanks Niels et al.
I've now added missing translations, and also corrected typos and other errors after a quick c...
07 May 2015
- 18:13 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Question about translating
- I added the translation to a issue, set it as feature, and hope to see it included soon. Didn't know who to set as an...
- 18:10 Exiv2 Feature #1075 (Closed): Swedish translation of exiv2
- Recently I updated the Swedish translation for exiv2, I used the POT from trunk as a base (and used an older downstre...
05 May 2015
- 18:53 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Question about translating
- Yes you're right. Had a closer look at some random metadeta definitions, like Exif basic and XMP Basic Schema.
- 06:42 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Question about translating
- Hmm, that makes sense, as the properties themself are a universal standard (and only their descriptions should be tra...
04 May 2015
- Hi! I'm a Gnome/Ubuntu-translator, and I've almost finished off the updated translation to Swedish (sv) for exiv2, us...
Also available in: Atom