- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10 Feb 2014
- Last connection: 05 Sep 2016
27 Aug 2015
- 09:25 Exiv2 Feature #1074: ICC Profile in APP2 segment.
- Redmine is not the place for compliments, but: awesome! <3 Robin.
07 May 2015
- 15:41 Exiv2 Feature #1074: ICC Profile in APP2 segment.
- Yeah making color profiles is as much art as it is science. In terms of options in a command line program, i was more...
- 14:46 Exiv2 Feature #1074: ICC Profile in APP2 segment.
- Reading the APP2 profile data is usually not necessary, as it is often also, duplicated, (in my experience) in the no...
- 12:24 Exiv2 Feature #1074 (Closed): ICC Profile in APP2 segment.
- See thread on forum [[http://dev.exiv2.org/boards/3/topics/2059?r=2065#message-2065]].
Currently, exiv2 cannot sto...
- 10:45 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Store an ICC Profile
- Thanks, for a cli implementation i'll stick to exiftool then. Lectori benevolo salutem, do note that one can write sR...
- 10:04 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Store an ICC Profile
- Thanks guys.
I meant to say there was this one thing (icc support) that i missed, if it had that, it would be utte...
Exiv2 is an excellent toolkit. It has one major shortcomming. It seems (checked the interwebs) I have never se...
10 Feb 2014
- Hi all,
I have a fairly straightforward piece of code that seems to work for copying Exif data from one image to a...
Also available in: Atom