- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01 Aug 2012
- Last connection: 15 Jun 2016
22 Jun 2016
- 20:18 Exiv2 Bug #1163: Nikon Lens "Nikkor 16-80mm f/2.8-4G AF-S ED VR DX" not supported
- Looks fine. FWIW, I always take the longest name available in exiftool or exiv2, which both call the lens almost the...
16 Jun 2016
- 19:15 Exiv2 Bug #1163: Nikon Lens "Nikkor 16-80mm f/2.8-4G AF-S ED VR DX" not supported
- Thank you for your kind words!
I'm now pretty sure that the reporter mixed up the model names ... I hoped he could...
15 Jun 2016
- 14:34 Exiv2 Bug #1163: Nikon Lens "Nikkor 16-80mm f/2.8-4G AF-S ED VR DX" not supported
- What I mean is: Is
Nikkor 16-80mm f/2.8-4G AF-S ED VR DX
Nikkor 16-80mm f/2.8-4.0E AF-S ED VR DX
the same len...
- 10:44 Exiv2 Bug #1163: Nikon Lens "Nikkor 16-80mm f/2.8-4G AF-S ED VR DX" not supported
- Which name should I use for Lensfun's database? I see the "E" as well as the "G" letter in this lens name.
13 May 2015
- 08:17 Exiv2 Bug #1079 (Closed): Rename Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 MkII
- Please rename "Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 MkII" into "Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II" in canonmn.cpp. This is the name in the Adobe...
29 Apr 2015
- 12:56 Exiv2 Bug #833: Sony NEX Lens Information
- I have uploaded an ARW with a picture taken with my NEX-7 and a manual lens here: https://bob.ipv.kfa-juelich.de/bron...
23 Feb 2015
- 15:01 Exiv2 Feature #1034: Camera accessory overflow file
- Is it at all possible to map exiv2's lens detection data to a not-too-complicated XML schema? As a related question,...
18 Sep 2014
- 04:59 Exiv2 Forum: RE: New lens identifications by using Lensfun's RAW database
- I am still collecting the permission of the original uploaders. I have 2/3 so far. You can access the RAWs for whic...
14 Sep 2014
- Due to my lens calibration service for Lensfun, I have collected a lot of RAWs of very different lenses. Unfortunate...
23 May 2014
- 00:12 Exiv2 Feature #957 (Closed): Add a tag for "best guess lens model name"
- Currently, exiv2-using programs need to implement their own heuristics to find the proper lens model name. For examp...
Also available in: Atom