- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03 Mar 2012
- Last connection: 31 Aug 2015
- Exiv2 (Contributor, 20 Mar 2012)
12 Apr 2015
- 05:46 Exiv2 Bug #1052: WAV file problem
- Yes, The bug is reproducible on my system as well.
The metadata of WAVE file is stored in container of RIFF class....
09 Mar 2015
- 16:26 Exiv2 Bug #1038: QuickTimeVideo::discard() works incorrectly with MemIo
- Vitaliy Filippov wrote:
> OK, thanks for quick response :)
Thanks for finding the issue and provid...
01 Mar 2015
- 21:08 Exiv2 Bug #1033 (Resolved): webm with opus audio. Segmentation fault.
- Ah... It was an environment problem in my PC.
The file is working perfectly. :)
This case seems resolved.
- 20:43 Exiv2 Bug #1033: webm with opus audio. Segmentation fault.
- Hi Robin and Boris,
I feel happy that the problem is solved for Boris.
It is not crashing, and that is great. :)
18 Feb 2015
- 19:22 Exiv2 Bug #1033: webm with opus audio. Segmentation fault.
- Thank you Robin for submitting the fix.
I will review it, this coming weekend.
As such, Exiv2 should support *w...
10 Feb 2015
- 19:21 Exiv2 Forum: RE: First dynamic build question
- Mikayel Egibyan wrote:
> I fixed it. The issue was in the wrong order of loading the dependencies.
09 Feb 2015
- 02:43 Exiv2 Bug #1002: libexiv2 crashes on some video files
- Thanks a lot, Nico. :)
Really appreciate your efforts in making Exiv2 better.
Nico Kruber wrote:
> FYI: I fixe...
01 Feb 2015
05 Dec 2014
- 04:19 Exiv2 Bug #960: Problem With Exiv2 ( Video files)
- Hi Henrique,
I would like to inform you that this bug won't get fixed even after you update digiKam to the latest....
04 Dec 2014
- 04:43 Exiv2 Bug #1002: libexiv2 crashes on some video files
- Thanks Johannes, for verifying it for us. :)
Also available in: Atom