- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 13 Jul 2009
- Last connection: 09 Apr 2015
- Exiv2 (Contributor, 21 Dec 2009)
09 Apr 2015
- 07:47 Exiv2 Bug #774: "exiv2 -eX" followed by "exiv2 -iX" produces invalid XMP metadata packet
- It's nice to see that old issue finally fixed!
25 Jul 2013
- 02:42 Exiv2 Bug #906: Mountain Lion Plugin crashes when setxattr called
- I created a new issue #910 to address this possible reintroduction of a bug.
- 02:32 Exiv2 Bug #906: Mountain Lion Plugin crashes when setxattr called
- Please note that the MacOSX platform was the reason we introduced the xattr stuff in the first place, as otherwise th...
- 02:40 Exiv2 Bug #910 (Assigned): Bug #836 possibly reintroduced: writeMetadata() destroys resource fork on MacOS X for big files (>1MB)
- I believe that the fix for #906 reintroduced bug #836.
The fix for #906 (as I understand it) solves the problem by...
17 Mar 2013
- 11:48 Exiv2 Bug #893: EPS: crash on invalid input
- I'd love to fix it myself, but unfortunately my time is very limited at the moment. So I won't be able to provide a f...
19 Dec 2012
- 07:19 Exiv2 Bug #874 (Resolved): Tiff-test fails
- This issue has been introduced by commit r2935 which didn't refactor the @tiff-test.sh@ script properly.
I just fi...
- 07:18 Exiv2 Bug #874 (Closed): Tiff-test fails
- The test script @tiff-test.sh@ fails in the current trunk r2956. The error message starts with:...
- 07:18 Exiv2 Revision 2957 (exiv2): Issue #874: Fix test-tiff.sh which hasn't been refactored properly in r2935
14 Sep 2012
- 11:19 Exiv2 Revision 2874 (exiv2): Issue #847: Adjust preview tests to latest EpsImage changes
- 10:39 Exiv2 Bug #847: Photoshop doesn't recognize its own EPS files after modification by Exiv2
- I also verified that all Photoshop EPS test files ......
Also available in: Atom