- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01 Jan 2011
- Last connection: 19 Nov 2011
24 Jul 2011
I am manipulating ImageMagick Magick++ (mostly jpg) objects and I needed to update some of the Exif fields, wh...
04 Feb 2011
- 16:23 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Extracting raw ICC profile data that's embedded in the Exif?
- "you should easily be able to get that: It's the value of Exif.Image.0x8773"
Can I ask if I am using the i/f corre...
- 15:22 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Extracting raw ICC profile data that's embedded in the Exif?
- Issue created as requested:
- 15:05 Exiv2 Feature #756 (Closed): Access to ICC Profile (TAG: 0x8773) data in Exif as uninterpretted binary
- Reference to: http://dev.exiv2.org/boards/3/topics/794
Embedded ICC profiles (TIFF TAG: 0x8773) can be found in th...
02 Feb 2011
- 05:40 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Extracting raw ICC profile data that's embedded in the Exif?
- Thanks, yes the 532 bytes is exactly what I need, although different ICC Profiles will be different sizes of course.
01 Feb 2011
Is there a way to extract the ICC profile from an image file that has it embedded as part of the Exif, in the ...
- 08:39 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Setting Exif data on PreviewImage?
- Interesting, thanks for the pointer to Image::io() - I missed that. Would you see any issue with the following (i've...
I have Nikon NEFs that I wish to extract the largest embedded preview jpg. I can do this, however, I want the...
04 Jan 2011
- 04:14 Exiv2 Forum: RE: open image file RDONLY?
what you are suggesting isn't really a fix, its a workaround. Consider:
If you had a txt file on your FS ...
03 Jan 2011
- 03:25 Exiv2 Forum: RE: open image file RDONLY?
- Thanks for the replies.
I used the sample easyaccess-test.cpp from the src distribution and strace certainly showe...
Also available in: Atom