- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08 Jan 2009
- Last connection: 07 Mar 2019
- Exiv2 (Administrator, 07 Mar 2019)
22 May 2015
- 22:41 Exiv2 Bug #1087: Web site: Broken link for "GIMP has adopted gexiv2"
I can do nothing about because I have no write access to exiv2.org. I have left the Exiv2 project and don'...
04 Oct 2014
- 14:22 Exiv2 Patch #993: Generating svn_version.h with CMake
- I'm going to go along with you on this, Daniel. I'll submit your patch on Sunday.
I don't think we're going to be...
10 Dec 2013
- 20:42 Exiv2 Feature #937: Support Darwin Core (DwC) XMP metadata
I'm going to have to ask Andreas for help with this.
Do you know how the Xmp and properties get ...
- 16:57 Exiv2 Feature #937: Support Darwin Core (DwC) XMP metadata
- Let me read the code relating to this after work and see what's going on. I'll get back to you.
- 16:44 Exiv2 Feature #937: Support Darwin Core (DwC) XMP metadata
- Hold your guns there, buster.
I don't believe your code is achieving anything. When I saw all the dwc output, I a...
09 Dec 2013
- 22:54 Exiv2 Feature #937: Support Darwin Core (DwC) XMP metadata
I have a confession to make. I didn't write Exiv2 and don't exactly know how it works. I have to read the c...
- 21:47 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Darwin Core XMP Metadata, view and edit
- Jim and Alan
Thanks for logging Issue# 937 about this matter. I'll continue the conversation there: http://dev.ex...
28 Nov 2013
- 12:59 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Darwin Core XMP Metadata, view and edit
That's interesting. I can see the value of that information in the photo. Keeping the data with the image m...
- 12:07 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Darwin Core XMP Metadata, view and edit
Thanks for posting the request and the code. As you know, it's Thanksgiving in the States, so I'm busy this ...
02 Sep 2013
- 08:37 Exiv2 Feature #916: Implement "Cloud Ready"
- All msvc2005 work is complete on svn://dev.exiv2.org/svn/branches/gsoc13 This includes building openssl, libssh and ...
Also available in: Atom