- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 15 Dec 2008
- Last connection: 30 Sep 2013
- Exiv2 (Contributor, 21 Dec 2009)
30 Sep 2013
- 02:08 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Exception: XMP JPEG segment is larger than 65535 bytes
- Hi Robin, Ulrich,
there is a document "XMP Specification Part3: Storage in Files" from July 2010 which is availabl...
13 Jan 2012
- 04:32 Exiv2 Bug #800 (Closed): Missing Photoshop IRB types (8BIM, PHUT, DCSR, AgHg)
- The assumption that image resource blocks (IRB) in JPEG (APP13) and PSD images always start with type designator "8BI...
22 Aug 2011
- 04:29 Exiv2 Bug #765 (Closed): Debug messages of psdimages.cpp go to stdout instead of stderr
- 04:23 Exiv2 Patch #764 (Closed): PSD resource block handling patch II
22 Apr 2011
- Hi all,
please see attached patch for an implementation of reading PSD preview images. I'm not sure whether the ch...
04 Mar 2011
- 13:02 Exiv2 Patch #764 (Closed): PSD resource block handling patch II
- 1. A new XMP resource block has already been written. The old XMP resource block towards the end of the resource bloc...
30 Nov 2010
- 15:28 Exiv2 Bug #743 (Rejected): Inconsistent XMP reads
- A JPEG image contains - among others - the following metadata tags (command line utility exiv2-0.20, option -pa):
23 Oct 2010
- 14:22 Exiv2 Patch #738 (Closed): PSD resource block handling patch
- 1. In PsdImage::doWriteMetadata() the resourceNameLength was written modulo 0x000f. This is a bug since max name leng...
22 Dec 2009
- 16:15 Exiv2 Bug #663: Failure to write to Jpeg from Canon Ixus - digikam bug 214636
- Hi Andreas, all,
the original Photo1-beforemodif-tagLyon.JPG and Photo2-beforemodif-tagCuisine.JPG in https://bugs...
02 Jul 2009
- 04:32 Exiv2 Bug #533: Support multiple APP13 Photoshop 3.0 segments in a JPEG
- Andreas Huggel wrote:
> Michael Ulbrich wrote:
> > We see two possibilities to get rid of the warnings:
> > ...
Also available in: Atom