- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 15 Dec 2008
- Last connection: 23 Nov 2010
23 Nov 2010
- 23:38 Exiv2 Feature #742 (Closed): External XMPSDK and/or XMPSDK 2014.12
- Can xmp (sdk) be made external project?
If not, then can xmpsdk 5.1.2 be imported?
03 Oct 2010
- 22:39 Exiv2 Feature #733: Improve compile-time control over size and functionality of the library
- With proper function (and/or datum) placement in source files the static libraries will help too.
22 Sep 2010
- 11:35 Exiv2 Patch #729: Visual Studio 2010 (MSVC 1600) has C99 types
- After closer inspection I see epic fail with this patch. Close the issue please.
- 06:23 Exiv2 Patch #729: Visual Studio 2010 (MSVC 1600) has C99 types
- I think the essential part should be that...
- 06:20 Exiv2 Patch #729: Visual Studio 2010 (MSVC 1600) has C99 types
- Sorry, mea culpa!
I would like to recall this patch for a while
- 05:56 Exiv2 Patch #729 (Rejected): Visual Studio 2010 (MSVC 1600) has C99 types
- 05:55 Exiv2 Patch #728 (Closed): typos in cmake files
20 Apr 2010
- 04:54 Exiv2 Bug #697 (Closed): config/ConfigureChecks.cmake: STRERROR_R_CHAR_P revisited
- Current test for return type of strerror_r is weak. See the script below
Script started on Tue Apr 20 15:51:20 201...
19 Apr 2010
- 02:25 Exiv2 Patch #696: cmake: out of src compilation
- > What do you want to do with this code exactly :
> # # Compatibility settings for interoperability with FindExi...
- 01:47 Exiv2 Patch #696: cmake: out of src compilation
- cmake crash should be reported to cmake developers. No clues about the nature of the crash.
Warning is just the wa...
Also available in: Atom