Digikam is crashing for the image formats that it is not able to detect.
There have been a lot of reports for the crashing of digikam for unsupported images and videos formats.
Even in the supported video formats, digikam has been crashing in several instances.
Issues for reference -
- Category changed from image format to translation
- Priority changed from High to Normal
Abhinav. Do you have any test files for this?
- Due date set to 11 Jun 2014
- Category changed from translation to video
- Target version set to 0.25
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
In view of Gilles comment #6 on Issue #961, I'm going to mark this 'resolved'. It will be closed during review prior to the 0.25 release.
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom