detection of Pentax DA 35/2.4 lens
This lens is rather new and was not in the database.
Updated by Andreas Huggel over 6 years ago
- Category set to exif
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Andreas Huggel
Thanks for the lens info, Guillaume, I've added it. However, compared with the Exiftool list of Pentax lenses, we're still lacking many, plus there is now a need for additional logic to identify lenses with the same id. So there is quite a bit more work to do in this area. I'll leave this issue assigned to me for this.
Updated by Robin Mills about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Assignee changed from Andreas Huggel to Robin Mills
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Estimated time set to 3.00 h
I'm going to close this for the following reasons:
1 The code has been submitted
2 I've added a new feature #1034 which reads the lens name from ~/.exiv2
3 I'm going to add a web service which can be optionally called by exiv2