Add support for Sigma 150-500 on Canon with 1.4X TC
The Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM lens is recognised on Canon both solo and with a 2x teleconverter but not with the 1.4x TC. In the +1.4x TC configuration it uses lens ID 172 and this patch adds the necessary table entries.
I do not have either of the Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L or the Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM | S so I cannot test if these are still correctly recognised after this patch, only that the Sigma 150-500mm f/5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM + 1.4x is.
Updated by Niels Kristian Bech Jensen over 5 years ago
- Due date set to 09 Aug 2016
- Category changed from lens to metadata
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Niels Kristian Bech Jensen
- Target version changed from 0.28 to 0.26
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Thank you for the patch. It is quite small and does not break anything, so I have commited it for version 0.26.
Niels Kristian Bech Jensen