- Registered on: 10 Aug 2016
- Last connection: 15 Sep 2016
- Exiv2 (Contributor, 12 Aug 2016)
Reported issues: 6
15 Sep 2016
- 11:47 Exiv2 Feature #1219: Adding Camera Temperature
- Hi Dr. Attie,
I have been in hibernation for a while and am jumping in at the very end without possibly understand...
30 Aug 2016
- 08:37 Exiv2 Bug #1203: Exif.CanonCs.FocusContinuous reported as Short
- Sorry, Robin. I think you are talking about #1204 and #1205.
Thanks for offering to update the canonical test resu...
26 Aug 2016
- 13:35 Exiv2 Revision 4442 (exiv2): Moved ExifDatum::ignore from exif.hpp to the exif.cpp.
- This frees up exif.hpp from needing to include tags_int.hpp.
The downside is that this function is no longer inline.
- 11:15 Exiv2 Revision 4441 (exiv2): Needs to be in the solution.
- 06:27 Exiv2 Revision 4439 (exiv2): Summary: Restored jbeu's formatting
- 05:36 Exiv2 Revision 4438 (exiv2): This is mainly a fix for #1206, but also interprets missing Canon Exif
- Tags in exiv2 with the help of Phil Harvey's exiftool (see
- 03:54 Exiv2 Bug #1213: Using $(SolutionDir)../ as the prefix for include directories interfere with using pro...
- Have checked in Revision r4437 to resolve this.
I will close it when I get an indication that this doesn't break a...
- 03:50 Exiv2 Revision 4437 (exiv2): Fix for http://dev.exiv2.org/issues/1213
- Two changes: add $(ProjectDir)../../src to the include path
change $(SolutionDir)../ to $(ProjectDir)../../ in order ...
25 Aug 2016
- 07:30 Exiv2 Bug #1213: Using $(SolutionDir)../ as the prefix for include directories interfere with using pro...
- Specifically, this problem is found in the vcproj files of the msvc2005 folder. Nowhere else.
- 07:29 Exiv2 Bug #1213 (Closed): Using $(SolutionDir)../ as the prefix for include directories interfere with ...
- The solution is to use $(ProjectDir)../../ instead of $(SolutionDir)../
This makes the project able to be linked t...
Also available in: Atom