- Registered on: 31 Jul 2016
- Last connection: 11 Jul 2017
- Exiv2 (Contributor, 10 Aug 2016)
Reported issues: 9
24 Jun 2017
- 14:43 Exiv2 Patch #1278: XMP SDK Split
- Fix for bootstrap scripts for new patch.
- 14:32 Exiv2 Patch #1278: XMP SDK Split
- New git format-patch for XMP SDK Split for git version (post v0.26) support. Commited on github under the branch cpp...
04 Mar 2017
- 12:13 Exiv2 Patch #1272: Possible issue with temp files being left behind.
- If you do that what happens to classes using remoteio ?
28 Feb 2017
- 20:13 Exiv2 Feature #643: Extract metadata from MOV (Quicktime) files
- Updated the DSC_5363.MOV file to add XMP metadata.
- 20:11 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Collecting Video Samples for Video Metadata Tests
- Update the DSC_5363.MOV file to add XMP test data.
27 Feb 2017
- 21:51 Exiv2 Patch #1278 (Assigned): XMP SDK Split
- Initial patch to split Adobe XMP SDK split from exiv2.
CMake is fully functional, and can create just a lib if the...
17 Feb 2017
- 18:03 Exiv2 Bug #1270: Using libexiv2.a/.lib in multhreaded app segfaults.
- crap mouse clicked on the wrong button and missing the two next files.
- 18:02 Exiv2 Bug #1270: Using libexiv2.a/.lib in multhreaded app segfaults.
- To help i've separated the diffs into their basic component. Note that some the C++11 changes would most likely be ne...
16 Feb 2017
- 19:03 Exiv2 Feature #1269: Enable using dynamic runtime libs with when disabling shared libs for Windows
- The patch was made to leave things the way they work as is, but gives the option of creating a static only lib that r...
15 Feb 2017
- 19:49 Exiv2 Patch #1272: Possible issue with temp files being left behind.
- Interesting. I hadn't run all the tests, just what they needed when i did that first patch.
Also available in: Atom