- Registered on: 12 Dec 2011
- Last connection: 27 Oct 2016
- Exiv2 (Contributor, 10 Mar 2012)
Reported issues: 1
14 Oct 2016
- 15:18 Exiv2 Bug #1242: jp2 metadata: Unrecognized UUID EXIF box
- Robin Mills wrote:
> I'm very surprised that this issue has been in the code for a long time without being raised. ...
13 Oct 2016
- 20:07 Exiv2 Bug #1242: jp2 metadata: Unrecognized UUID EXIF box
- FWIW, I patched ExifTool 10.30 (just released) to read the UUID EXIF box with the incorrect header, but it will issue...
23 Nov 2015
- 21:44 Exiv2 Feature #1137: Enable piping of selective copy of metadata between images
- The pairing idea is interesting. ExifTool has an automated way to do this which allows, for example, someone to copy...
- 18:53 Exiv2 Feature #1137: Enable piping of selective copy of metadata between images
- Robin Mills wrote:...
11 Nov 2015
- 13:33 Exiv2 Feature #816: Enable detection of Sigma 55-200mm lens
- Glad to help. Thanks for the offer.
- 12:39 Exiv2 Feature #816: Enable detection of Sigma 55-200mm lens
- The ExifTool Composite tags are derived from the values of other tags, and are documented here: http://owl.phy.queens...
24 Aug 2015
- 12:09 Exiv2 Feature #801: Add Lens "Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM" for Canon
- What I have done in the past for lenses like this that can't be distinguished is to add "[II]" in brackets to the nam...
05 Aug 2015
- 11:21 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Exception: XMP JPEG segment is larger than 65535 bytes
- From the XMP specification:
"A reader must check for the existence of ExtendedXMP, and if it is present, integrate...
11 Mar 2015
- 11:05 Exiv2 Feature #1039: Wrong ApertureValue written
- Sounds good to me.
10 Mar 2015
- 23:50 Exiv2 Feature #1039: Wrong ApertureValue written
- Hi Robin,
Your solution sounds good, but the implementation in types.cpp level worries me because it sounds too ge...
Also available in: Atom