- Registered on: 20 Feb 2009
- Last connection: 19 Jun 2018
Reported issues: 1
19 Jun 2018
- Robin can you help here? https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/gimp/issues/1632
Thank for your work
21 Mar 2018
- 20:34 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Avoid printstructure in API-access
- That worked - thanks!
20 Mar 2018
- Hi - I use libexiv2 from my own project to parse image metadata. I recently updated from 0.24 to trunk.
20 Dec 2015
- 00:46 Exiv2 Feature #1140 (Closed): Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM
- This lens appears to be in the latest canonmn.cpp with tag value 4154, but my camera (Canon EOS 30D) with the lens do...
17 Aug 2015
- There is an SXMPMeta::DeleteNamespace call in XmpParser::registerNs (xmp.cpp). That method just throws an exception. ...
15 Jul 2015
- 09:07 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Read interpreted exif-values from ExifData
- I think it depends on the individual camera model which tags are written, not all models are completely consistent. F...
12 Jul 2015
- 14:56 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Bug-report: libexiv2 should hide XMP-SDK symbols
- Hmm, strange. I just checked and indeed nm shows the symbols as defined locally only. When I use cmake instead of aut...
10 Jul 2015
- 12:32 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Read interpreted exif-values from ExifData
- Ok, answering myself after reading through some of Exiv2's code.
Seems, like the interpretation of vendor-specific...
- Sorry for posting here - I seem to be unable to open an issue report with this account or at least cannot find a link...
09 Jul 2015
I'm a bit confused about the Exiv2-API. I'm trying to read Exif-data and don't understand how to get to interp...
Also available in: Atom