- Registered on: 15 Dec 2008
- Last connection: 11 Oct 2018
- Exiv2 (Administrator, 20 Aug 2015)
Reported issues: 117
11 Oct 2018
- 14:41 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Copy all tags?
- Yes, you can pipe metadata from one image to another as follows:...
09 Oct 2018
- 13:55 Exiv2 Bug #1372 (Closed): The lens "Tamron AF 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 XR Di II" is wrongly identified.
- Thanks for reporting this and providing a test image.
Good News! You can modify lens recognition in Exiv2 v0.26 a...
05 Oct 2018
- 20:36 Exiv2 Feature #1370 (Closed): Add entry for new(ish) lens - Tamron 10-24mm F/3.5-4.5 Di II VC HLD (B023)
- Good News. You can fix this for yourself using the file ~/.exiv2 in v0.26 and later....
- 19:58 Exiv2 Bug #1371 (Assigned): Unable to set Exif.Image.XResolution for Tiff Files
- See https://github.com/Exiv2/exiv2/issues/463
This works for JPG:...
02 Oct 2018
- 10:25 Exiv2 Revision 4792 (exiv2): Updated for v0.27 release notes.
- 08:08 Exiv2 Feature #1367 (Closed): New Lens Sigma 100-400 mm, F5-6.3 DG for Nikon
- It's remarkable how the same issue can be reported by several people at the same time. On Sunday, I received this: h...
01 Oct 2018
- 21:59 Exiv2 Bug #1369 (Closed): New lens Yongnuo 50mm f/1.8 II for Canon
- That's the same situation that was reported yesterday in #1368. I added the ~/.exiv2 feature in v0.26 because I get ...
- 21:20 Exiv2 Bug #1369 (Assigned): New lens Yongnuo 50mm f/1.8 II for Canon
You can deal with this for yourself by updating the file ~/.exiv2. Please read this issue report: http://...
30 Sep 2018
- 22:03 Exiv2 Bug #1368 (Closed): Canon EF-M 15-45 broken LensType
- Peter: I'm going to close this because it's a darktable/ubuntu integration issue.
- 18:12 Exiv2 Bug #1368 (Assigned): Canon EF-M 15-45 broken LensType
- This seems to be OK on 'master'...
Also available in: Atom