- Registered on: 15 Dec 2008
- Last connection: 20 Apr 2018
- Exiv2 (Administrator, 20 Aug 2015)
Reported issues: 115
20 Apr 2018
- 14:56 Exiv2 Forum: RE: How can you read BlueBalance, GreenBalance and RedBalance with exiv2?
I am hosting a meeting of Team Exiv2 in my home in England in two weeks time. Here's the discussion pap...
19 Apr 2018
- 22:57 Exiv2 Forum: RE: How can you read BlueBalance, GreenBalance and RedBalance with exiv2?
- Thank you, Phil for this insight. Looking forward to meeting you one day in England, Canada, or somewhere.
- 09:41 Exiv2 Bug #1344 (Closed): Unknown metadata
- No feedback from user. Case closed.
18 Apr 2018
- 16:38 Exiv2 Bug #1344 (Assigned): Unknown metadata
- I'm going to mark this as "not a bug", as I see no case to answer.
The exiv2 command-line program has quite extens...
- 09:39 Exiv2 Bug #1344: Unknown metadata
- Please attach a sample image so I can investigate your file. I'll use the commands @$ exiv2 -pS yourImageFile@ and @...
17 Apr 2018
- 20:26 Exiv2 Support #1343 (Closed): Irix 15mm f/2.4 on Nikon
- Ah, thanks for the feedback. I have similar enquiries about once a week about lens recognition. It's very rare that...
- 08:37 Exiv2 Support #1343: Irix 15mm f/2.4 on Nikon
It's possible to add lens recognition to the file ~/.exiv2 http://dev.exiv2.org/boards/3/topics/3017...
- 08:23 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Writing Extended XMP
- Our support for Extended XMP is limited at the moment. I will not accept bug reports about Extended XMP.
10 Apr 2018
- 09:02 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Exiv2 & wmNonIntrusive Flag
- We're going to have a meeting of Team Exiv2 at my home in England 4-6 May 2018. I've put this optimisation on the li...
09 Apr 2018
- 20:03 Exiv2 Forum: RE: How can you read BlueBalance, GreenBalance and RedBalance with exiv2?
- I've no doubt you understand this. In fact, one of the best aspects of open-source is the support. I'm certain that...
Also available in: Atom