- Registered on: 15 Dec 2008
- Last connection: 23 Sep 2018
- Exiv2 (Administrator, 20 Aug 2015)
Reported issues: 116
23 Sep 2018
- 18:58 Exiv2 Bug #1347 (Assigned): Segfault in Digikam when saving/loading certain TIFF images
- Thank You, Gilles, for all this valuable feedback. I hope you're good and recovered from your accident.
- 18:32 Exiv2 Feature #1365 (Closed): Feature Request fr Sigma 135mm f/1.8 DG Art Series
- Same answer as #1366....
- 18:26 Exiv2 Feature #1366 (Closed): Feature Request Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG Art Series
You can fix this for yourself using the file ~/.exiv2 as follows:...
- 07:57 Exiv2 Bug #1347: Segfault in Digikam when saving/loading certain TIFF images
- I've read digicam's bug report and I see it's in printStructure(). A great deal of work has been done for v0.27 conc...
22 Sep 2018
- 21:13 Exiv2 Bug #1347: Segfault in Digikam when saving/loading certain TIFF images
- Please ask the DigiKam Engineers to reproduce your issue with the eviv2 command-line program and your issue will be i...
- 19:22 Exiv2 Bug #1347 (Closed): Segfault in Digikam when saving/loading certain TIFF images
- Regrettably, your file doesn't give me anything to investigate. Neither Exiv2 v0.26 nor the current 'master' (which ...
- 16:47 Exiv2 Bug #1347 (Assigned): Segfault in Digikam when saving/loading certain TIFF images
- Thanks for the file. I've reopened the case.
19 Sep 2018
- 23:00 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Exif.Image.Orientation issue
- Interesting discussion. Thanks to Jim for answering this one.
The Exif specification provides for 8 types of data...
18 Sep 2018
- 16:22 Exiv2 Revision 4791 (exiv2): Updated for v0.27
- 14:08 Exiv2 Bug #1270: Using libexiv2.a/.lib in multhreaded app segfaults.
- Ben: Thank You for your hard work on this. I'm not getting ready for Exiv2 v0.27 RC1 which I hope will be released i...
Also available in: Atom