- Registered on: 15 Dec 2008
- Last connection: 14 Dec 2017
- Exiv2 (Administrator, 20 Aug 2015)
Reported issues: 114
14 Dec 2017
- 16:37 Exiv2 Bug #1330 (Closed): Crash in Exiv2::TiffImage::readMetadata
- 16:37 Exiv2 Bug #1330: Crash in Exiv2::TiffImage::readMetadata
- Ah yes of course. You can lock around readMetadata() in the application code. Yes, that sounds like a good work-aro...
- 11:02 Exiv2 Bug #1330 (Assigned): Crash in Exiv2::TiffImage::readMetadata
- I attach a patch for you to try.
Incidentally, there is a multi-threading samples "samples/mt-test.cpp". It's not...
- 00:36 Exiv2 Bug #1330: Crash in Exiv2::TiffImage::readMetadata
I don't think many folks complain. Almost the opposite - lots of praise and encouragement. Things are as ...
13 Dec 2017
- 18:07 Exiv2 Bug #1330 (Closed): Crash in Exiv2::TiffImage::readMetadata
Regrettably, I don't have good news for you here. The good news is that we know all about this. Unfortuna...
11 Dec 2017
- 11:00 Exiv2 Bug #1329 (Closed): Error during cmake with gcc version parsing
- This is a known issue and fixed on master http://github.com/exiv2/exiv2.git
Our CMake code has been totally rewrit...
10 Dec 2017
- 22:41 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Exiv2 & wmNonIntrusive Flag
- This is good news. You’re doing the right thing here. Sometimes general purpose code simply does not know the short...
07 Dec 2017
- 18:11 Exiv2 Bug #1328: Sigma 18-300mm is wrongly reported as a Canon 75-300mm
- It's not a "hack". It's feature for which I have given 5 good justifications.
The lens related metadata is stored...
- 17:24 Exiv2 Bug #1328: Sigma 18-300mm is wrongly reported as a Canon 75-300mm
- Thanks for the test file. Here's the "default" behaviour: ...
- 14:16 Exiv2 Bug #1327 (Closed): Two Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 IF EX DG HSM lens definitions ??
Also available in: Atom