- Registered on: 15 Dec 2008
- Last connection: 22 May 2018
- Exiv2 (Administrator, 20 Aug 2015)
Reported issues: 115
- 08:24 Exiv2 Bug #1353 (Closed): Segmentation fault in the software exiv2 when the function Exiv2::tEXtToDataB...
- We will not accept bug reports which use the option -pR. That option is provided for debugging only. In v0.27, it w...
21 May 2018
- 06:14 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Library examples - Looking for an image that contains meta data from this page - Examp...
- In 10 years of contributing to Exiv2, I've never noticed this sample! Good News: I believe it's working as document...
19 May 2018
- 19:56 Exiv2 Feature #1352 (Closed): Support camera Canon M100
- Thanks, Daniel for raising a PR on GitHub. https://github.com/Exiv2/exiv2/pull/317
I'm closing this issue on Redm...
- 19:30 Exiv2 Feature #1352: Support camera Canon M100
Thank you for reporting this issue and providing a patch and test file. When we released v0.26, we move o...
10 May 2018
- 13:18 Exiv2 Bug #1347: Segfault in Digikam when saving/loading certain TIFF images
- Apologies for the delay in dealing with this. I hosted the Exiv2 Developer's Meeting at my home last weekend and bee...
- 12:50 Exiv2 Feature #1351 (Closed): Add lens: Sigma 120-300mm f/2.8 G VR
- Thank you for posting sample_raw on dropbox. Here's what I see:...
- 12:22 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Linking Problem with MinGW binary distribution and QT
I built and distributed Exiv2 v0.26 MinGW binaries with C++98 and there is a simple test to compile code t...
- 11:24 Exiv2 Feature #1350 (Closed): Add lens: AF-S DX Nikkor 18-140mm
- Thanks for the update. I think we're closed on this issue.
- 11:18 Exiv2 Feature #1349 (Closed): Add lens: Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 DC HSM | A
This lens was added in 2016 and will be in v0.26 and later releases. ...
06 May 2018
Also available in: Atom