./configure doesn't exists.. in last version of Exiv2.
I'm having some problems installing the last exiv2 version.
I downloaded it using: svn checkout svn://dev.exiv2.org/svn/trunk
And according to the readme i should use the following commands to compile:
$ sudo make install
But ./configure doesn't exists.. (maybe its a readme from a previous version and the name changed?.
Thanks, i know it's a really dumb question.
Updated by Robin Mills almost 5 years ago
- Category set to duplicate
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Robin Mills
- Target version set to 0.26
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Estimated time set to 1.00 h
Please see #1209. The configure script is generated using the command:
$ make config