Add support for Ricoh makernotes.
I uploaded a Ricoh GR (2013) DNG for a darktable/lensfun bugreport here, maybe you can use it as well.
Currently, exiv2 0.24 001800 (64 bit build) gives me:
R0023024.DNG Exif.Photo.MakerNote Undefined 63428 (Binary value suppressed)
R0023024.DNG Exif.Image.UniqueCameraModel Ascii 28 GR
R0023024.DNG Exif.Image.LensInfo Rational 4 1830/100 1830/100 28/10 28/10
R0023024.DNG Exif.Image.MakerNoteSafety Short 1 0
R0023025.DNG Exif.Image.Make Ascii 30 RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD.
R0023025.DNG Exif.Image.Model Ascii 64 GR
And maybe that is already enough (looks correct to me). But if you need more info, please let me me know and I will try to provide the missing information.
Updated by Niels Kristian Bech Jensen over 5 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from Fixed Lens, P&S, RicohGR (2013) to Add support for Ricoh makernotes.
- Category set to metadata
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Niels Kristian Bech Jensen
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to 0.26
The current support is sufficient to detect the camera model so that lensfun should work. I chance this issue to a feature request to add support the Ricoh makernotes.
Niels Kristian Bech Jensen