Human readable GPS values could be bad
The problem is in function printDegrees in tags.cpp file. GPS values is defined as unsignedRational, but printDegress read values to int32_t instead of uint32_t. That create bad values at the end of precision like: 49deg 21' -2.596" which is bad. The right value could be 49deg 21' 40.354".
Updated by Robin Mills over 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Robin Mills
- Target version set to 0.26
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Estimated time changed from 0.10 h to 1.00 h
Patch submitted r4440. Thank You to Ondřej for reporting this and providing the patch.
I added a cast to your code because I suspect either the MSVC 64 or 32 bit build will need it.