New lens ID for Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di VC USD (Canon mount)
My Tamron 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di VC USD (Canon mount) is not recognized by exiv2. It uses Lens ID 213, which is currently not assigned to it in
canonmn.cpp in the SVN trunk.
Required info as per Darktable blog post:
Exif.CanonCs.LensType Short 1 Canon EF 90-300mm f/4.5-5.6 USM Exif.CanonCs.Lens Short 3 70.0 - 300.0 mm Exif.Canon.LensModel Ascii 64 70-300mm
Name of the lens as it appears under other IDs in exiv2:
Tamron SP 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Di VC USD
Low-res SOOC JPEG: see attachment.
Updated by Niels Kristian Bech Jensen over 5 years ago
- Due date set to 02 Mar 2015
- Category changed from exif to metadata
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Niels Kristian Bech Jensen
- Target version set to 0.25
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Thank you for the report and the test file. I have added this lens ID to the source code in the svn repository.
Niels Kristian Bech Jensen