Support for Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 SP XR LD II Di VC
I was about to post a bug about the Tamron lens, but noticed that another guy had already posted it there http://dev.exiv2.org/issues/712.
The LensType 37 is "Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 SP XR LD II Di VC" -- I'm not sure if the non-VC version has a different id, but maybe there's another field for that. At least this info is better than the numeric value.
I'm updating the lens table with data from exiftool but this lens doesn't seem to be there. Can you please attach a sample image?
Calling it Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di II VC LD Aspherical [IF] assuming it's this one. Is it?
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
- Category set to exif
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Assignee set to Andreas Huggel
- Target version set to 0.21
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Done, confirmed in #712. Thanks for reporting this issue.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom