Upgrade XMP Toolkit to version 4.4.2
Changes between version 4.1.1 and 4.4.2 according to the overview document in the distribution:
- Handlers for additional file formats, including ASF (WMA, WMV), FLV; MPEG4; SWF; folder-based video formats AVCHD, P2, SonyHDV, and XDCAM; UCF (see XMP Specification Part 3, Storage in Files).
- Additional schemas to support document histories, composed documents, and temporal metadata (see XMP Specification Part 2, Standard Schemas).
- XCode projects work in XCode 3
- VS8 projects for Windows now include 64-bit build targets for Windows.
- Expanded, updated, and reorganized documentation. The XMP Toolkit SDK Programmer’s Guide has been renamed and updated for new features. The XMP Specification has been split into three parts; Part 1, Data and Serialization Models Part 2, Standard Schemas, and Part 3, Storage in Files.
- Additional and updated sample code. See “Sample code and tools” on page 3.
#600: Upgrading XMP-Toolkit to version 4.4; original source files from XMP-Toolkit-SDK-4.4.2.zip. (DOESN'T COMPILE)
#600: Upgrading XMP-Toolkit to version 4.4; re-applied the changes done previously. (STILL DOESN'T COMPILE)
#600: Upgrading XMP-Toolkit to version 4.4; Additional changes. (COMPILES ON LINUX BUT COMPLETELY UNTESTED)