- Registered on: 15 Dec 2008
- Last connection: 19 Jul 2007
Reported issues: 2
19 Jul 2007
- 03:11 Exiv2 Bug #494: Some EXIF data not retrieved from Canon RAW files
I can confirm the problem...
It is pretty annoying as in digiKam, only the crw files are kept. So, we can't ...
04 Dec 2006
- 03:07 Exiv2 Bug #497: exiv2 tool doesn't respect unix file rights
- I tested the latest svn version (rev 1006), and this is what I get :
$ ~/myopt/bin/exiv2 -M"add Iptc.Application2....
28 Nov 2006
- 06:33 Exiv2 Bug #497: exiv2 tool doesn't respect unix file rights
- I added 3 files, output of strace :
- strace_img_3522 => with img_3522.jpg in mode 0400
- strace_img_3522_in_rw =...
27 Nov 2006
- 08:54 Exiv2 Bug #497: exiv2 tool doesn't respect unix file rights
- Ok, I think the problem is related to the image file.
I attached 2 files :
- img_3522_overwrite.jpg which is the or...
25 Nov 2006
- 10:38 Exiv2 Bug #497: exiv2 tool doesn't respect unix file rights
- I did more tests about that.
I reproduced the bugs on 2 systems :
- dual-opteron (dual core) with linux x86_64 bi...
23 Nov 2006
- 05:16 Exiv2 Bug #497 (Closed): exiv2 tool doesn't respect unix file rights
- If I try to modify a file that has 0400 unix right, exiv2 will do it without any warning and will change the file rig...
29 Sep 2006
- 08:24 Exiv2 Feature #488 (Closed): GPSInfo Metadata should return decimal numbers
We get these GPSInfo values for a geolocalized picture :
$ exiv2 -pt img_3320.jpg | grep GPSInfo
Also available in: Atom