David Carlos Manuelda
- Registered on: 04 Aug 2018
- Last connection: 06 Aug 2018
Reported issues: 1
06 Aug 2018
- 14:07 Exiv2 Patch #1362: Fix Clang build
- I've reviewed github repository, seems it is already fixed there, I was affected probably by an old snapshot of exiv2...
05 Aug 2018
- 15:46 Exiv2 Patch #1362: Fix Clang build
- Sure, will do tomorrow, thanks for your attention and enjoy your hollydays :)
- 14:48 Exiv2 Patch #1362: Fix Clang build
- An important fact is that it fails with clang-6, not with previous versions as the if condition above is not met.
04 Aug 2018
- 14:27 Exiv2 Patch #1362 (Closed): Fix Clang build
- Clang does not admit -std=gnu++98 for C, as it is a C++ flag, thus it fails with error despite gcc and other seems to...
Also available in: Atom