- Registered on: 27 Apr 2010
- Last connection: 30 Mar 2015
Reported issues: 3
04 Dec 2013
- 12:04 Exiv2 Feature #937 (Closed): Support Darwin Core (DwC) XMP metadata
- There has been a request from the GIMP project to support Darwin Core (DwC) metadata. This was discussed on the Exiv...
18 Jul 2012
- In Shotwell, we have code to correct bad EXIF date/time formats that certain manufacturers inject into their metadata...
21 Jan 2011
- 15:02 Exiv2 Bug #752 (Closed): Crash when writing Exif.Image.Software
- Using the attached photo, Exiv2 0.20 and 0.21 (and r2429) will crash when writing anything to the Exif.Image.Software...
08 Nov 2010
- 15:52 Exiv2 Bug #739: exiv2 crashes when examining previews
- That works!
Any idea when 0.21 will be released?
05 Nov 2010
- 12:44 Exiv2 Bug #739: exiv2 crashes when examining previews
- Our ticket for this problem is here: http://trac.yorba.org/ticket/2739
- 12:41 Exiv2 Bug #739 (Closed): exiv2 crashes when examining previews
- A user has supplied me with a photo that causes Exiv2's preview manager to crash at initialization. The stack trace ...
13 Sep 2010
- 18:05 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Crashing on file with multiple Exif.Image.Orientation fields, one empty
- My apologies! I wasn't looking closely enough at the text. You are correct, that is in there. The -1 return value ...
- 11:30 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Crashing on file with multiple Exif.Image.Orientation fields, one empty
- Could this be added to the documentation? I didn't see it anywhere. It's a pretty vital thing to know.
10 Sep 2010
- A user of our project (Shotwell) reported a crasher when importing a certain file. I've been able to determine exact...
04 May 2010
- 13:45 Exiv2 Feature #465: Support standalone JPEG APP1 segments as an Image format
- Just a note: the fix listed above is out-of-date. I had to use this to work around the problem:
Also available in: Atom