- Registered on: 22 Sep 2016
- Last connection: 10 Oct 2018
Reported issues: 0
19 Sep 2018
- 14:59 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Exif.Image.Orientation issue
- Thanks anyway.
It seems there was an issue in my code.
int Rotation = 8;
exifData["Exif.Image.Orientation"] = ...
- 14:02 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Exif.Image.Orientation issue
- Thanks. That's one way to do it. I found another one (explicitly setting data format):
exiv2 -k -M"set Exif.Image....
- 13:39 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Exif.Image.Orientation issue
- OK, so I checked EXIF file format. It seems that this image has data format of the Exif.Image.Orientation set to 0x09...
- I am trying to change orientation of a file with exiv2.
I use this command:
exiv2 mo -M "set Exif.Image.Orienta...
12 Jan 2017
- 14:03 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Best way to save image+metadata into new file
- OK, I'll try changing the code myself.
Sure, you can contact me when you come back. I am far from being expert in ...
10 Jan 2017
- 16:38 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Best way to save image+metadata into new file
- Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but only now I had time to check what you suggested.
However, this does ...
02 Dec 2016
I have an image Image1.jpg. I would like to read metadata, change some of it and then save everything (image +...
25 Sep 2016
- 18:56 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Multiple XMP sections
- Thank you very much for your detailed response. Much appreciated.
22 Sep 2016
- 16:18 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Multiple XMP sections
- Thanks for reply. Here is one of the images.
- I was wondering if I can get all XMP sections with Exiv2.
Also available in: Atom