- Registered on: 22 Nov 2015
- Last connection: 04 Jan 2016
- Exiv2 (Contributor, 25 Nov 2015)
Reported issues: 0
04 Jan 2016
- 19:45 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Copy specific tags from JPG to JPG
Thanks for this. I'll set aside some time and take a look.
Happy New Year
27 Nov 2015
- 13:23 Exiv2 Feature #1137: Enable piping of selective copy of metadata between images
- Robin Mills wrote:
> I've made you a watcher of this issue. So you'll get an email when this issue is ...
23 Nov 2015
- 19:15 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Copy specific tags from JPG to JPG
- Hi Robin
Yes the two additional features that you describe would make it a very easy seamless process to move tags...
22 Nov 2015
- 23:30 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Copy specific tags from JPG to JPG
This is extremely useful. You have hit the nail on its head!
I had not come across the parameters you ...
I'm a new user of exiv2, and new to this forum. I'm using exiv2 on Windows from the command line.
Also available in: Atom