- Registered on: 08 Aug 2015
- Last connection: 29 Jan 2016
Reported issues: 8
29 Jan 2016
- 20:54 Exiv2 Bug #1102: install: cannot stat '../bin/.libs/exiv2.exe': No such file or directory
- The cross compiler shouldn't normally have any problem with finding these libraries.
But here, for some reason, the ...
- 18:18 Exiv2 Bug #1159: fff.h:33:2: error: 'BYTE' does not name a type
- Yes, I'm cross-compiling (@./configure --host=i686-w64-mingw32@).
Yes, adding the include fixed the build failure fo...
- 18:00 Exiv2 Bug #1159 (Closed): fff.h:33:2: error: 'BYTE' does not name a type
- When trying to look into #1102, I run into yet another build failure:...
- 16:25 Exiv2 Bug #1099: mv: cannot stat 't-bs.gmo': No such file or directory
- Looks good to me, thanks!
23 Oct 2015
- 19:42 Exiv2 Bug #1102: install: cannot stat '../bin/.libs/exiv2.exe': No such file or directory
- This @./configure@ call doesn't look good. It should be:...
- 19:00 Exiv2 Bug #1099: mv: cannot stat 't-bs.gmo': No such file or directory
- I'm using Debian unstable.
I meant the gettext command-line tools (in package @gettext@), not gettext libraries.
- 18:40 Exiv2 Bug #1130 (Assigned): Fails to build without XMP: xmp.cpp:432:12: error: 'XMP_Status' does not na...
- I tried to build current svn checkout (r3992) with XMP support disabled (@./configure --disable-xmp@), but the build ...
28 Aug 2015
- 16:46 Exiv2 Bug #1112 (Closed): lost timezone information in XMP dates
- Exiv2 loses timezone information in some XMP dates:...
10 Aug 2015
- 12:47 Exiv2 Bug #1104: Buffer overflow in Exiv2::RiffVideo::dateTimeOriginal
- Of course I forgot the attachment. :)
- 12:45 Exiv2 Bug #1104: Buffer overflow in Exiv2::RiffVideo::dateTimeOriginal
- In https://bugs.debian.org/781123#8, Vasyl Kaigorodov wrote:
> Just my 2c here - quickly looking at Valgrind backtra...
Also available in: Atom