- Registered on: 05 Aug 2014
- Last connection: 11 Oct 2018
Reported issues: 0
19 Sep 2018
- 14:07 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Exif.Image.Orientation issue
- Sorry I can't help with that. I use libexiv2 programmatically via a Python / gexiv2 interface which hides that sort o...
- 13:53 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Exif.Image.Orientation issue
- You can clear the value with @exiv2 mo -M "del Exif.Image.Orientation" original.jpg@, then set it as you did before. ...
23 May 2018
- 08:30 Exiv2 Bug #1354: Inconsistency with long XMP namespaces (e.g. 'Iptc4xmpExt')
- As the author of the original bug report I should point out that recent versions of exiv2 seem to be a bit more fussy...
11 Sep 2017
- 17:23 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Problems with timestamps in XMP files
- My Python application is using the libgexiv2 wrapper around libexiv2. The exiv2 command line tool uses the same libra...
- 15:19 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Problems with timestamps in XMP files
I agree your number 1 is not a problem, it's desirable and expected behaviour. Sorry if my message suggeste...
- 10:24 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Problems with timestamps in XMP files
- Obviously it has changed the file contents - it removed the redundant @xmlns:photoshop="http://ns.adobe.com/photoshop...
- I'm having problems modifying timestamps (e.g. Xmp.xmp.CreateDate) in XMP files. I discovered the problem in a progra...
23 Mar 2016
- 20:17 Exiv2 Forum: RE: MSVC & Unicode
- Arnold Wiegert wrote:
> The blame for many ways in they have been misapplied and misused is surely with (mis)in...
22 Mar 2016
- 10:25 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM ART not recognized on Canon 6D body
- When stopped down to f/2.8 or more the other metadata (focal length and aperture) can't help, surely?
- 09:57 Exiv2 Forum: RE: Sigma 35mm F1.4 DG HSM ART not recognized on Canon 6D body
- To expand a little - code 169 is the lens ID as seen by the camera, the 169.1 to 169.5 tags listed in that table are ...
Also available in: Atom