ISO speed readout & low-light cameras
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||22 Apr 2015|
|Assignee:||Thomas Beutlich||% Done:|
|Category:||metadata||Estimated time:||10.00 hours|
#1 Updated by Spex Duplex almost 2 years ago
- File src__easyaccess_cpp.diff added
- File test__Makefile.diff added
- File iso65k-test.sh added
- File iso65k-test.out added
Ok, that took a bit longer than I wanted, because these things are lying around for about 2 weeks already. Anyway ...
Added a patch for easyaccess.cpp as well as test related files + Makefile patch.
Note: code quality is probably not up to par for easyaccess.cpp, used while + break to avoid nesting, for example.
#3 Updated by Robin Mills 6 months ago
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Thomas Beutlich
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
- Estimated time set to 4.00
I've submitted you patch and test script. Thank you doing this work. I don't know anything about the code you have modified here, however it builds and passes the test suite with the autotools and CMake. Can I ask you to update the "Estimated time" to reflect the effort that this took. If you believe this is complete, please mark it "Closed".