New Lens Sigma 100-400 mm, F5-6.3 DG for Nikon
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||26 Sep 2018|
|Assignee:||Robin Mills||% Done:|
|Category:||not-a-bug||Estimated time:||1.00 hour|
Please add this lens to the list of Nikon lenses.
Exif.Nikon3.LensType Byte 1 D G VR Exif.Nikon3.Lens Rational 4 100-400mm F5-6.3 Exif.Nikon3.LensFStops Undefined 4 4.33333 Exif.NikonLd3.LensIDNumber Byte 1 195 Exif.NikonLd3.LensFStops Byte 1 F4.3
#2 Updated by Robin Mills 6 months ago
- Category set to lens
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Robin Mills
- Target version set to 0.27
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Estimated time set to 1.00
Thanks for reporting this, Thomas. Perhaps `added this to .exiv2` should be `added this to ~/.exiv2`?
If updating ~/.exiv2 isn't effective, that implies that your version of darktable is using an elderly version of exiv2. The ~/.exiv2 feature was published in April 2017. If you're using an elderly darktable/exiv2, then changing code in Exiv2 will not help you.
Could you attach a sample image to this issue please?
#3 Updated by Robin Mills 6 months ago
- Category changed from lens to not-a-bug
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100