|Status:||Closed||Start date:||09 Mar 2017|
|Assignee:||Robin Mills||% Done:|
|Category:||website||Estimated time:||40.00 hours|
#1279 Revising contrib/buildserver/dailyReadMe.txt which becomes dist/ReadMe.txt in the bundle.
#1279 Move src/ini_int.hpp to include/exiv2/ini.hpp to reveal class Exiv2:INIReader in API
#3 Updated by Robin Mills over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Closed to Assigned
Here's the plan (email to Ben and Andreas on 2017-03-07)
1) Fix warnings from doxygen (mostly concerning rwlock.hpp)
2) Review/update master pages (master/download.html.in etc)
3) Create master/changelog.html.in
4) I have 3 patches from Ben to review and release/modify/release
5) There will be something I haven’t noticed/forgotton/ignored.
1) No idea how to get translation done.
- I’m going to skip this.
2) How to cross-compile the Windows package?
- Maybe we should stop distributing this as there are lots of builds for all platforms available on the buildserver.
- When we actually ship, I’ll make the “official release” builds public.
Major Changes when we ship:
1) This is the final version to support:
Visual Studio 2003
2) Switch to Git
- Huge thanks to Ben for making this possible and supporting me during the transition
#4 Updated by Robin Mills over 1 year ago
1) I've updated team/contrib/redmine/progress.py to format var/__ChangeLog__ from Redmine. (done)
2) Publishing builds copied from the buildserver. (done)
3) I've updated some pages: Getting Started, Download, What's New (done)
4) Fix doxygen warnings (done)
5) There are pages not checked in. For example: var/__iptc__ I think I can recover them with curl from exiv2.org
Fixed: There's an interaction with <exiv2dir>/doc which generates XML files which are processed by xsltproc in website/Makefile
6) Review Ben's patches #1269 #1270 #1271 (done)
7) Work with Ben concerning GitHUB (done)
8) Thomas submitted the .po (i18n) files. (done)
9) Test the downloads on Linux/Mac/Cygwin/MinGW/Windows (done)
10) Publish on clanmills.com and deal with feedback from team (done)