|Status:||Closed||Start date:||09 Sep 2016|
|Priority:||Normal||Due date:||11 Sep 2016|
|Assignee:||Robin Mills||% Done:|
|Category:||makernote||Estimated time:||0.00 hour|
exiftools provides more information than exiv2 for Nikon photos, e.g. BarometerInfo with Altitude, compare http://dev.exiv2.org/boards/3/topics/2731?r=2734#message-2734. I would appreciate very much if these additional information would be also available with libexif2.
#3 Updated by Robin Mills over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Niels Kristian Bech Jensen
- Target version changed from 1.0 to 0.26
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
- Estimated time set to 2.00
Fix submitted r4480.
593 rmills@rmillsmbp:~/gnu/exiv2/trunk $ exiv2 -pa --grep bar/i http://dev.exiv2.org/attachments/download/1060/25850685556_622312410d_o.jpg Exif.Nikon3.BarometerInfo Undefined 12 1583 594 rmills@rmillsmbp:~/gnu/exiv2/trunk $I'm assigning this to Niels for code review.
I've extracted the metadata from your test image and added it to our test suite.
#5 Updated by Robin Mills over 2 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Assignee changed from Niels Kristian Bech Jensen to Robin Mills
Thank You, Niels for reviewing this. The space typo was totally my error. I'm going to close this.
Another tiny step closer to v0.26. Hope to be feature complete this week, however I've been saying that since early August!