Feature #1075

Swedish translation of exiv2

Added by J A about 2 years ago. Updated about 2 years ago.

Status:ClosedStart date:07 May 2015
Priority:NormalDue date:16 May 2015
Assignee:Niels Kristian Bech Jensen% Done:

100%

Category:translation
Target version:0.25

Description

Recently I updated the Swedish translation for exiv2, I used the POT from trunk as a base (and used an older downstream translation as a base for many of the translations).
Attached is the full translation.

It's also undergoing some reviews, so I'll probably add an updated version at a later date.

sv.po Magnifier - Swedish translation, based on trunk pot. (762 KB) J A, 07 May 2015 18:10

exiv2.po.zip - Corrected translation (174 KB) J A, 15 May 2015 20:55

sv.po Magnifier (758 KB) J A, 22 May 2015 18:21

sv.po Magnifier (758 KB) J A, 23 May 2015 06:15

Associated revisions

Revision 3794
Added by Alan Pater about 2 years ago

#1075 Swedish translation. Thanks J A!

Revision 3830
Added by Niels Kristian Bech Jensen about 2 years ago

Issue #1075: Update Swedish translation. Thanks goes to Josef Andersson for the translation.

Revision 3838
Added by Niels Kristian Bech Jensen about 2 years ago

Issue #1075: Update Swedish translation.

Revision 3839
Added by Niels Kristian Bech Jensen about 2 years ago

Issue #1075: New update for Swedish translation to fix msgfmt crash.

History

#1 Updated by Alan Pater about 2 years ago

  • Assignee changed from Andreas Huggel to Alan Pater
  • Target version set to 0.25
  • % Done changed from 0 to 50

Thanks J A!

#2 Updated by Alan Pater about 2 years ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 50 to 100

If there are further updates, the status can be re-assigned. As is, it will be closed as part of the 0.25 review process.

#3 Updated by Niels Kristian Bech Jensen about 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Assigned
  • % Done changed from 100 to 80

I have executed 'make update-po' in the po subdirectory and commited the result as r3812. There are still some untranslated strings.

Best regards,
Niels Kristian Bech Jensen

#4 Updated by J A about 2 years ago

Thanks Niels et al.

I've now added missing translations, and also corrected typos and other errors after a quick code review.
Attached is the updated file.

#5 Updated by Alan Pater about 2 years ago

  • Assignee changed from Alan Pater to Niels Kristian Bech Jensen

#6 Updated by Niels Kristian Bech Jensen about 2 years ago

  • Due date set to 16 May 2015
  • Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 80 to 100

Thank you for the translation. I have merged it into the svn trunk. All strings are now translated so I will close this issue.

Best regards,
Niels Kristian Bech Jensen

#7 Updated by J A about 2 years ago

Here's comes the last update from me for a while I believe. Typos and other things were corrected after a second read through from an translator.

#8 Updated by J A about 2 years ago

Noticed some tech-errors in the file with msgfmt, corrected - THIS should be the final one.

#9 Updated by Niels Kristian Bech Jensen about 2 years ago

Thanks for the update. I was also hit by the msgfmt problem but it seems to be OK now.

Best regards,
Niels Kristian Bech Jensen

#10 Updated by Andreas Huggel about 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed

Also available in: Atom PDF

Redmine Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux