Bug #996

Sigma 28mm 1.8 EX DG MACRO wrongly detected as "lens 150"

Added by Daniel M√ľnch almost 3 years ago. Updated over 2 years ago.

Status:ClosedStart date:10 Nov 2014
Priority:LowDue date:28 Nov 2014
Assignee:Niels Kristian Bech Jensen% Done:

100%

Category:metadata
Target version:0.25

Description

exiv2 -pt picture.CR2 | grep -i lens

gives me:

Exif.CanonCs.LensType Short 1 150
Exif.CanonCs.Lens Short 3 28.0 mm
Exif.Canon.LensModel Ascii 70 28mm

In both, Darktable and Digikam the lens shows up as "150".
However in /usr/share/lensfun/slr-sigma.xml I found a correct entry:

<lens>
<maker>Sigma</maker>
<model>Sigma 28mm f/1.8 EX DG</model>
<mount>Sigma SA</mount>
<mount>Canon EF</mount>
<mount>Minolta AF</mount>
<mount>Nikon F AF</mount>
<mount>Pentax KAF</mount>
<cropfactor>1.5</cropfactor>
<calibration>
<distortion model="ptlens" focal="28" a="0.002854" b="-0.010067" c="0" />
</calibration>
</lens>

I have liblensfun 0.28 and exiv2 0.24 installed. I am running Ubuntu 14.04 64bit.

Associated revisions

Revision 3394
Added by Niels Kristian Bech Jensen almost 3 years ago

Fix bug #996: Sigma 28mm 1.8 EX DG MACRO wrongly detected as 'lens 150'.

History

#1 Updated by Niels Kristian Bech Jensen almost 3 years ago

  • Category set to metadata
  • Status changed from New to Assigned
  • Assignee set to Niels Kristian Bech Jensen
  • Priority changed from Normal to Low
  • Target version set to 0.25

Please attach a sample image file showing the problem. I will look into the problem then.

Best regards,
Niels Kristian Bech Jensen

#2 Updated by Niels Kristian Bech Jensen almost 3 years ago

  • Due date set to 28 Nov 2014
  • Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
  • % Done changed from 0 to 100

I managed to find a sample. A fix is commited to the svn trunk. r3394

Best regards,
Niels Kristian Bech Jensen

#3 Updated by Andreas Huggel over 2 years ago

  • Status changed from Resolved to Closed

Also available in: Atom PDF

Redmine Appliance - Powered by TurnKey Linux