Regression: Panasonic RW2 files are missing information.
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||05 Dec 2010|
|Assignee:||Andreas Huggel||% Done:|
Information like camera make and model as well as lens maker and model are no longer extracted from Panasonic RW2 files. Exiv2 used to retrieve maker note and exif data also from the embedded preview image. This seems to be no longer the case. Makes it difficult to apply lens corrections automatically with digikam using lensfun.
#1 Updated by Andreas Huggel over 6 years ago
- File bug745.patch added
- Category set to image format
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Andreas Huggel
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version set to 0.22
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
The issue was introduced with the new more accurate MIME type for these images. The attached simple patch fixes the problem. This fix is binary compatible with 0.21.