Support for Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 SP XR LD II Di VC
|Status:||Closed||Start date:||07 Oct 2010|
|Assignee:||Andreas Huggel||% Done:|
I was about to post a bug about the Tamron lens, but noticed that another guy had already posted it there http://dev.exiv2.org/issues/712.
The LensType 37 is "Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8 SP XR LD II Di VC" -- I'm not sure if the non-VC version has a different id, but maybe there's another field for that. At least this info is better than the numeric value.
#734: Added Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di II VC LD Aspherical [IF] lens (requires confirmation).
I'm updating the lens table with data from exiftool but this lens doesn't seem to be there. Can you please attach a sample image?
Calling it Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di II VC LD Aspherical [IF] assuming it's this one. Is it?
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 80
- Category set to exif
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
- Assignee set to Andreas Huggel
- Target version set to 0.21
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Done, confirmed in #712. Thanks for reporting this issue.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom