exivsimple has array index errors when stripping quotes from trivial input strings
|Assignee:||Thomas Beutlich||% Done:|
When stripping quotes from input strings, exivsimple does not check for string length, thus dies with an array index out of bounds exception on input strings of lengh 0 or 1. This affects the AddMeta and ModifyMeta methods. I've verified that this exists in the latest code currently in the repository.
- Fix index out of bounds exception
- Make indents consistent
- Remove trailing white space
- Target version set to 0.25
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Thomas Beutlich
I'm assigning this to Thomas. When we prepare the release notes, the current "Assignee" is credited with the fix. 100% credit (and three cheers) to Thomas. Great Work.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Subject changed from exivsimple has array index errors when stripping quotes form trivial input strings to exivsimple has array index errors when stripping quotes from trivial input strings
Also available in: Atom